Dynamic Single-molecule Meeting
2019 – June 22&23
The 1st Dynamic Single-Molecule Meeting China will be hosted in Tianjin on June 22 and 23. The goal of the meeting is to bring the dynamic single-molecule community in China together with several invited speakers from abroad and share the latest advances in the field. Topics that will be covered include DNA-protein interactions, conformational changes of biomolecules and dynamics in cytoskeletal structure and transport.
- Arne Gennerich (Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA)
- David Rueda (Imperial College London, UK)
- Hongbin Li (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Hongda Wang (Institute of Applied Chemistry – Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Ming Li (Institute of Physics – Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Jizhong Lou (Institute of Biophysics – Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Shixin Liu (The Rockefeller University, USA)
- Wenke Zhang (Jilin University, China)
- Xiaohong Fang (Institute of Chemistry – Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Yan Jie (NUS, Singapore)
- Yongli Zhang (Yale University, USA)
Check back regularly for updates!